DJ Radman - Shadow DJ Radman - Shadow

Nice work! Welcome back :D

Hey man.

Welcome back, long time no see on NG. !
Keep bringing up the old fl files. (What's left of them >.<)
The melodies all sound great.

I'll go right to the review. :D

The intro is nice. Love the percussion introductions. The Crash effects are great! Percussion's good, hats are fine. The leads nice and the melody's great but I think it doesn't go for long enough. You could have like a break beat with say an orchestral section and then a 2nd more added to melody. But to me everything sounds perfect sound wise. Structure wise it could have been a bit better :D.

But yeah love your stuff. Keep them coming mate :P

Elektro Loop1 Elektro Loop1

Hey man!

Nice stuff man. You should enter this into Bjra's 14 Sec Electro House Comp. Considering this is a 9sec clip, it's great. You have a chance of getting in the top.

Here's the link to the bbs:
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1 035927

You never know, you could win it.

________
To Devn.. >:(

The audio portal is made for any original music, loops or full songs.. Why would you think there is an option to show it's a loop rather than a song. What an idiot :\

Where is the chance to gain feedback if you don't submit unfinished pieces. You calling pretty much.. 50% of the people on here jerks too?

A State Of Trance A State Of Trance

Haha yeah no doubt.

He's the god of trance, for sure.

//Brando

10SecondElectro 10SecondElectro

I vote 5.

Seriously because it's awesome! And I'm guessing it might be under the guidelines now since 14 seconds is accepted 16 is the absolute max.

I love the effects used and the whoosh at 0:07 is freakin awesome lol.
The bass synth is really nice and yeah.

Good work! Good luck!

WILL SMITH and adzicents WILL SMITH and adzicents

:DD

Lol anything with or by Will Smith is epic.

That's why this deserves 10/10 lol

//Brando

10SEH - alextheDJ 10SEH - alextheDJ

Damn.. really nice :D

Nice man! That's really good. Love the lead bass synth XD

The vocals are pretty good too.
Good luck with the contest!

alextheDJ responds:

Thanks man! Good luck to you too!

I &amp;lt;3 Electro House I <3 Electro House

Nice man!

I think the bassline is too grainy. But yeah fix that and this would be awesome. One question, at 0:09 when you had the reverse reverb effect, how did 'you' do that? I know some ways but I've been too lazy to try it out?

You should enter the electro house comp, hosted by Bjra.
I hope you don't beat me though lol XD
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1 035927/2

Keep it up!

Whittaker responds:

Hmm I think I'll enter that contest. This tune has been completely overhauled since I uploaded it. It now has a thick not so gritty bassline and a lot more details.

It's easy to do the reverse reverb effect on the bassline. If you tell me which audio editor you're using, I can give you a quick guide.

Cheers, and thanks a million for the review!

Airborne [Hard Dance] Airborne [Hard Dance]

Hmm..

This song is great overall, but I think it's too crammed with sounds. It needs to mastered. It would be great if it were mastered. Seriously in for some cash if it were.

But yeah good music, love the hard trance.

Whittaker responds:

The 192 kbps version is much more crisp and clear than this 112 kbps version. Because of the filesize cap on Newgrounds, I had to drastically reduce the sound quality, which makes for the gritty sound.

I have recieved a few requests for the 192 kbps version of the song, which I will have uploaded to my ftp server by friday, so people really can hear the crisp and clear sound.

Cheers for the review!

Divinity [trance!] C'',? Divinity [trance!] C'',?

Omg what the hell?..

Why is everyone so damn lazy when it comes to reviewing... This sounds freaking awesome! I have no idea why this has no reviews. It should have like freakin 20 reviews and shitloads of votes.

The intro is perfect, perfect progressive trance.
The plucks were awesome and the piano break was great. The lead was awesome and the melody with it! I decided I should start faving songs I like and this is definitely going on my list. The bass is nice, it's much like a dance song but trance embedded.

Really good work, this song deserves more coverage.

5'd n Fav'd

Left4Dead - Rec0il Mix Left4Dead - Rec0il Mix

Lol XD

Love it lol, it sounds so funny and is perfectly composed. Congratz on the top 30!

Keep up the good work!