02: The Calm Before Storms 02: The Calm Before Storms

:DD

Damn why the hell are there no reviews here..

EPIC!!

01: So It Begins 01: So It Begins

OMG! FUCKING EPIC!

Holy crap man I swear this is soo damn epic. It's freakin insane. Nearly shit my pants >.< I'm so going to listen and download the whole project.

Even though it's got rock bits in it.. OMG SO GOOD.

I'm really lost for words

Another ZOMG to keep you happy XD

Blue Dance Blue Dance

Nice!

While listening really couldn't think of anything else but Blue :D You did well. Got your message across. :D

I'll check out the updated version. I'll aim my criticism missiles at that one instead.

Good work, keep it up!

syphonmax responds:

Thanks man =]

-={DJ-PHX}=- Everlasting Dream -={DJ-PHX}=- Everlasting Dream

Hey Ian ! :D

Sorry about the late reply to your pm. But hey here's the review you wanted :D
And also its gonna be a bit short today :D Gotta go sleep lol. XD

I liked :28 when the kick and lead came in, but when the clap came in, it sounded really out of place. I would try replacing it or if you like it just maybe layer it and reduce the volume a bit. It should sound much better that way. But besides the clap it's great :D

No real faults or flaws so yeah good work XD Keep it up!

unrealdark responds:

yeah, I'll fix it and post it again sometime. I hate the clap too.. :( lol.
But yeah thanks for the score, and review Brandon!! :D

Keep it Coming (RMX) Keep it Coming (RMX)

Hey bro

Eyy "Keep it coming" man good work. Nice bass, the kicks a lil bit too punchy and I think the melody lead is too saw--y. But I'm not quite sure it would sound great either with a heavy lead.

Oh well, anyway - good work keep it up!

Looks like I need to update my new hardstyle songs. S-Te Fan n D-Block look to have much more out now than what I have at the moment.

-Cheers Brando

&amp;gt;:3 Windy (unfinished!) >:3 Windy (unfinished!)

Hey man :D

It's always great to finish songs if you can. Once you get good you'll look back on your first songs and LOL very much :D Like i do. But it's a good LOL =D

I say keep going. Your percussion was alright for basic fl presets. I mean, this is great for a beginner. Just keep trying and experimenting. Practice will get you there.

5/5 to up your score.

Riznok responds:

Thanks Brando, I think I will finish this as soon as I get time
And by the way, your songs rock :D

Hide and Seek {Techno Mix} Hide and Seek {Techno Mix}

Nice :D

Without hearing the other remixes I think you've done a pretty good job. You've got my 10 and 5 :)

Keep up the good work.

fishfood2021 responds:

Thanky :).

I've seen your name around and I went and listened to your Poker Face remix... I love that song so freakin much! Great job :)

Thanks again for the support

The 5 Seconds Of Awesome Mix The 5 Seconds Of Awesome Mix

Hahah nice XD

Good work everyone! Great to hear everything put together.. I should have made something more epic. Made a nice electro house beat today.. if only I had time to send that in instead. =\

//Brando

_=HOOLIGAN=_(nustyleremixdemo) _=HOOLIGAN=_(nustyleremixdemo)

Nice !

Hey man. Great work! I really love the bass. The nustyle kick and bass is great. The melody lead was good but I think it.. was too basic. I would say it needs to be heavier. With an actual saw or something to go in under it. You did something better at 3:43, you know what to do, - just needs a few adjustments.

But hey, great song. Love it :D I'll try get to work on my hardstyle piece, watching top gear/ south park / 7 pounds at the moment. But yeahhh, good work keep it up!

Hotplurplegnome responds:

thanks dude!
yeah i know what your saying ive actually improved it since you told me:D
yeah southpark ftw!

AgnryFaic - Numbah 13 (WiP) AgnryFaic - Numbah 13 (WiP)

Sounds great!

I like the melody but I think the kick and bass needs some fixing up.

Good luck finishing it. Cant wait for the finished version :D