165 audio Reviews with Responses

Don't Say Swears Don't Say Swears

Ahh I don't know what it is about this song, but I like it a lot! A lot of originality. Well done.

Great melody, chilling bass drops & lovely synths

GGould responds:

Thanks for your kind words. Glad you enjoyed it!

Look to the Sky (Update 2) Look to the Sky (Update 2)

:DD

Nice man. Any updates on how it's been going? Sorry been really busy lately.

jbarnett responds:

i tweaked a few things, but nothing major. waitin for you to have some free time so we can crank this one out. also waiting for fl to stop glitching :/

{Dj-L} The Evil Project Final {Dj-L} The Evil Project Final

Hey there. Remember me?

I surely remember this song. Listening to it again, it doesn't sound too bad.. Except the melody does my head in. It's like its out of tune, or using notes that don't fit into the scale.

I have to say, this probably would suit well in a flash game. But listening to it as a song would give me a headache.

Anyway, glad to see you've made some pretty good songs :D
Keep it up mate.

Cheers Brando

Meonly70 responds:

Thanks brandon, haven't heard from you in a while. Yeah this song is pretty old and nothing is really in any type of "order" it was thrown together pretty easily, from what I remember. Thanks for the review :D

Beyond Compulsion (Prev) Beyond Compulsion (Prev)

Aaaaaaamazing :D

This is great! Really great and very much improved since i heard it last.

Keep up the great work!

mmmburgers responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it. :D

Doorbell Song Doorbell Song

lol

haha very nice, its something very different. :D And still pretty awesome

Good work lol Keep it up

Elph responds:

thanks :)

{Dj-L} Nostalgia Remake {Dj-L} Nostalgia Remake

Woah! :D

Awesome mastering, this song sounds so epic!! XD lol

Good work man. Keep up the good work!
Haven't talked to you in a while. Ttyl.

Meonly70 responds:

Thanks man! :D And yeah its been quite a while....

{Dj-L} Solas_WIP {Dj-L} Solas_WIP

lol

Rofl good one man. i love your unexpected top 5s, they really always come out of nowhere. :D

Good WiP keep it up. 5'd

Check out my latest song, srsly you might like it. Paparazzi Electro Remix.

Will do man, thanks :D

[OID] Gangsta mutha FKA [OID] Gangsta mutha FKA

intros fine dw

hey again, this is pretty nice. the structure's fine, really! Intro suits it perfectly, melodies awesome and kicks alright but its really badly eq'd.

I find turning off limiter in the master mixer track fixes shitloads of problems, don't even know why it's there... but yeah

add me on msn or chuck me an email if you want. i would want to make a collab if i had the time but atm im starting final year of school and really haven't got much time for the things i want to do now...

QQ probably gonna be study study study work work study....

if u need any tips again i might be able to help out.

VinSUPAnova responds:

usually my melody overtakes my kicks and then my kicks will take over my melody because i need to turn the volume higher.. thats why i use the limiter...got any suggestions on what to do with that?
dam school aye?
yea. im in grade 10 , dont have HEAPS of time to make music like i did in 9....
but i still find time
yea ill pm u my email, collab for sure when im on. (usually only sats cuz my assesments atm)

[OID] - Drone [OID] - Drone

awesome

Sick melody mate!! loved it. Love the kick too, one quick question? is it a sample? and where did you get it? :D

Please tell because i'd love to use it in some stuff i make, i have trouble getting the perfect nustyle kick because i don't have the right foundation samples to get it right. (only use blutonium 1/2 lol still)

i noticed some cutting issues, they seem out of place. i can sort of see you used the different cuts again n again for structure, it sounds okay - just a little rusty

but yeah awesome kick, melody, lead!! keep working on it :D

VinSUPAnova responds:

thank you! the starting melody was with hardcore my image line.. then that click was just a FX i found when i was looking for free samples....im not too sure where i got them ,( yes they are samples) i was looking for hardstyle kick samples... hardcore kick samples . hardstyle samples.. you get like 60 kicks , 50 bass drums, 50 basses , 50 snares, 20 claps if you get the right one..
alot z3ta and nexus to make melo

Clayface - Sensations (Radio) Clayface - Sensations (Radio)

great

it really is great and good luck with DI, keep up the good work!

mmmburgers responds:

Thanks for the review bro!