-={DJ-PHX}=- Beach Dreams -={DJ-PHX}=- Beach Dreams

Wow!

This is damn good! I love the whole mood to this song, the beach ofcourse. I don't quite like seagulls because they're freaking annoying but in terms of your song they're great.

The piano sounds really nice and the introduction to the main melody is great.

I really can't think of anything to criticize here so you're all good :D

unrealdark responds:

I actually wanted to create this mood because I miss the beach. It's been 3 years since I've actually seen, or heared the shore and the wind. It's so relaxing, I wanted to put that into this song. I am glad it worked out, but I get your oppinion on hating seagulls lol. You live near the beach, and must see them everyday. xD
Thanks BIG time for reviewing, I always love to read them and response.
So thanks again, it's apreciated. ;)

-={DJ-PHX}=- Flutlicht Icarus -={DJ-PHX}=- Flutlicht Icarus

Nice!

I gotta say this song is actually pretty nice XD The vocals are sweet and the melodies great! Would go on about that kick effect but there's no point.

Great song, keep it up!

Loving your work.

unrealdark responds:

Gracias.
I'll fix that huge bomb for sure lol, it's blasting my other sounds away. :P
Thanks for the input. ;)

(DJ-T) Driving At Night (DJ-T) Driving At Night

Nice!

It was a really nice mix between genres, I think you did well. Keep up with this unique choice of original genre and you will get far.

The percussion seemed fine for a slow hip hop beat and the synths and plucks were pretty nice.

Great work, keep it up.

//Brando

PS: Could you check out my latest song? Brando ft Scoop - Road 2 Dance? Tyvm.

TUNEIT responds:

Wow, i didn't see that coming! DJ-Brand0 himself! Thank you very much, and yeah i'll take a look at your newest work =D

Thank you very much again.

Power Of Pleasure RMX [Final] Power Of Pleasure RMX [Final]

Hey man.

I noticed you change the tempo throughout the song when the vocals come in.
I know exactly how to fix it, and it'll really make this song sound so much better.

I'm serious, it's one of the best methods when remixing songs with acapellas. You can sync an acapella and play it at any tempo, at the same pitch and still in sync to the beat. Since I'm about to go to sleep, I can't lead you through it in msn or pm's so I'll tell you to follow this tutorial. It's great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7Z51G pr3zg

Also the tune you used is much like Take a Look by Nate but it doesn't matter. Just wanted to tell ya.

5'd

Keep up the good work! :D

Charmanzer responds:

okay i'll check it out =) thanks!

no one fools your ears =D it is take a look ^^, i think it fits =).

glad you like it even if the vocals are a bit wrong =)

{R4yn} Ravers Fantasy [RMX] {R4yn} Ravers Fantasy [RMX]

Hmm nice I suppose.

Nice work, but I think you could have really improved your percussion, it sounded very *generic* the kick had no bass. Also that kick loop is not right, it's good to have in every 4th bar but no every single bar. I would say go a 4/4 kick for the first 3 bars then that kick sequence, trust me it'll sound much better.

You don't really need to focus on your percussion sequences right now, just learn where basically everything goes (kicks, claps, hats, rides) and you should be alright for the time being.

Try get some club kicks, look into getting the VEC's since I can see you don't have them.

Since I know you have Nexus, by hearing that preset lead, you should know how to look for the VEC's. (Vengeance Essential Clubsounds) Also look into getting Vengeance Ultimate Bass or talk with me and I can send you a mini-pack of mine.

Just keep practicing, experimenting, playing with fl etc till you get it.

Eventually if you try you'll be able to hear exactly what I hear through this song.
Just comes with experience.

Keep up the good work mate.

Dj-Rayn responds:

Alright I'm going to look for VEC and keep experimenting. Thanks for that bro, everything you said makes perfect sense to me.

FXUEM10scc: Make them Electro FXUEM10scc: Make them Electro

Damnn.. XD

So nice. This is great :O I want to see you in the top, because you will be.

Everything about this song is electro house.

Damn nice work.

Crompet Crompet

Hahaha

lmao this is so good, somehow reminds me of video game music.

good work keep it up!

G-888 responds:

why thank you my fine sir!
appreciate your review! =D
:C

Myfristsong Myfristsong

Nice!

Well done! I think you have a few styles in here that definitely do have potential. Like at 2:00 that was pretty good. Some notes were off but the overall clip there was better than the rest.

Some of the effects didn't fit too well, like the guy below me said.

And yeah, you just need to practice using the stuff you have if you can't get hold of a copy of fl.

You really can make good stuff using the most basic of things. And it'll pay off if you learn the newbie stuff in fl because in the end you're going to be modulating everything you use to make your own sounds. And that's what I'm learning now. If you start learning it now, then you're set.

But yeah good work keep i up. I'll give your second song a check too.

G-888 responds:

haha thanks brando!
to be honest and I mean it
this was just for fun, not really paying attention to what I was doing...
lol but thanks for the comment!
:C

Ozone - Rock (syphonmax remix) Ozone - Rock (syphonmax remix)

:DD

Great work!

The melody was nice, as you can see I like melodies :D

I think the introduction took too long, it might be just me but that's what I think. But when it got to about 2:20 the song was really kicking. :D

I thought about giving you a 9 but then guess what, it's now 10 :D If i was able it would be 9.5/10. But I'm just trying to help you get better.

But yeah, keep up the great work !

syphonmax responds:

Oh u are helping ^_^

And thanks

Let's Dance Let's Dance

Hey man.

This sounds really great! I like the melody, it's really happy. :D Hands up!

The intro was nice and when the main tune came in with the kick I was like woo!!

But I think you needed more bass on the main melody, because it sounded a bit plain there, like it wasn't heavy enough. But I'm really sure this advice will help you make this song so much better. :D

Really good work, can see you're really improving.

syphonmax responds:

Yep =D

Thanks man ^_^

I'm really trying my hardest