Rise Of The Sun Rise Of The Sun

Nice

Hey Skylence, To say this is your best work - I would agree, gratz! But you have far to go. Man have you downloaded Vengeance Essential Clubsounds yet? That's a must. If you want to improve heaps you have to take on new samples. To the song, I think the bass could have been louder, like BudD said. The kick was good. The crashes and symbols were also not bad aswell. You're definitely getting better. The lead was slightly repetitive, did you have any subleads on it? or was it just singular? Also I noticed something at the end, the song finishes like it has been cut off. There looks to be 3 or 4 notes missing from the finish.
Again not bad, but you can improve heaps.
7/10 4/5

Skylence responds:

aite thanks

Yelltek - I'm Sorry Yelltek - I'm Sorry

Another song of absolute perfection.

Damn guys, You're songs are soo good. I can't find any flaws in anything here, the sounds are soo clear, the bass is perfect, there is no underpowering and nothing that's too loud. It's absolute perfect, I love it. The leadup was great, the piano again was madd, when the tune came in it was like all your other songs, although I was kind of hoping for a different type of mello intro. Because even though you've only made two songs, I find it overused. When the sub melody came in with the breakbeat. It was cool :D perfect again :) WOO Keep it up guys! xD Madd stuff.
I swear you have to put your songs in clubs, it would sound so damn good.
5/5 10/10 + downloaded/faved.

Yelltek responds:

yeah i know, in our new song we got some new shit ;D
anyway thank you very much for the review and support! :D
/XN

Mephiles (FL Mix) Mephiles (FL Mix)

Hey again!

I loved this song. ! The drums were awesome! The really bass-ey lead was also really madd. At 0:56 I was like O_O. It sounds soo cool. Although I don't know what game this is from it's definitely a great drum and bass song! I liked the tune and the piano tune. The effects were good and layout was great. I can't find any improvements. :D You've surely done a good piece. This song would sound so awesome in a action fight scene. As I said 0:53 onwards is so fitting for an action scene. Keep up the awesome work. This has potential for weekly top 5 for sure, its a bugger you missed the judgement day (Tuesday)
Keep up the good work bro! Madd stuff.

paranoiddj001 responds:

Thanks for your review, I appreciate it! I'll try to keep the standard up XD

NCIS Theme (Cover) NCIS Theme (Cover)

Hey Gav

Pretty nice, when you said you were making a NCIS cover song for newgrounds I was pretty interested :) And now I'm here listening to it, I like it. The piano was great, little bit soft compared to the bass. In response to the actual bass, it's good! Also the small acid effect in the background was really nice :D The tune wasn't repetitive and you didn't really drag it on. If you introduced more pianos eventually it would have sounded pretty nice. The small strings you can hear also sound nice, although again - it's soft compared to the bass. You had a good shot it and did pretty well. Nice work! Keep it up ;D

Anxiety Cure _ RR Anxiety Cure _ RR

Lol :D Gratz

Grats on the weekly top 5 lol. You lucky one :D I liked the overall song, it was actually pretty good. I liked the cuttoff you did at 1:05. It was pretty nice but you can hear the change in the dial as it went down. I think you should have used the automation and made it a more abrupt change. Your percussion was fairly good but I think the lead you used got eventually a bit old. If you had more leads through the song, it would have sounded better and I would have liked it more.

Other than that I liked it! Keep up the good work, you're surely good at attracting A-Bot's weekly top 5 pick.

5/5 9/10

RenoakRhythm responds:

Thanks DJ Brando.... ya i'm getting kinda lucky here. OH well, i'll take what i can get... it sure is motivation to get better.

Thanks for the detailed review. I always read through your reviews when i'm making a song to remind myself not to forget anything... like notice how many things are in percussion this time? Oh and my Work in Progess has a ton more percussion and better mixing and better most stuff... so keep those awesome reviews comin...

Thanks, later.

Jumpin Space_[Mastered] Jumpin Space_[Mastered]

Good work!

I agree with Serg. Your songs are great and definitely sound like professional songs. I can't find any flaws with this song. You really made it well. I was going to mention how you should continue making music, but hey, you've left newgrounds and I can see why. O well good luck with your future songs on other sites, you're very talented :D hehe.

lol my 100th review.

BeatSource_Clubland Experience BeatSource_Clubland Experience

Hey Beatsource.

I've been meaning to give you a review since you've viewed most of my songs :D This is fantastic work, I don't know why you don't have more songs. You have great talent and great skill. Would so love to hear more from you. In this song you used great sounds and the percussion was also pretty good. Could notice the nice nexus leads. Gotta love them <3 You're very good at this, keep it up.!!

Ethalyn responds:

Thanks man :) The reason why i dont have more, i deleted all my songs on Newgrounds, ima re upload them when i get home from school today though ;) Im really glad you like this one :) Keep your eyes peeled for some more songs ;))))

Fairy Fountain Remix Pyro Fairy Fountain Remix Pyro

WOO!! madd !

Damm nice, the start was good - although it sounded too much like the original. When the techno tune came in i was like O_O.. really. This was great, love to hear more great remixes like this. Zelda ftw. Keep up the damn nice work.

Do You Want Me Honey Do You Want Me Honey

The vocals :D

The vocals were nice at the start but they got annoying after a while. :D It's a nice song but I think the vocals should have been cut at the main melody. It just stops the repetitive-ness during the melody and you should be able to bring the vocals back with their own intro when the melody's done. Hope you understand. Overall it's a good song, you did good work. 5/5 9/10

Overload ngcut Overload ngcut

Great!! xD

Really fast and nice style. Reminds me of Nate's music. Finish it and this song will be a leet hit! Loved the leads and the melody was catchy. Tempo and bass was good, can't see any major flaws except the length. Would love to hear this when it's finished xD 5/5 10/10

Pyroific responds:

lol im' better than nate imo :D