Taio Cruz - Byh (ss! Rmx) Taio Cruz - Byh (ss! Rmx)

Great!

Loved the original, so I love this song. Good work!

Vocals sound washed out at first, but i could get used to it. By the end it sounds fine. Love the kick and base, really nice synth.

Keep it up!

{Dj-L} Solas_WIP {Dj-L} Solas_WIP

lol

Rofl good one man. i love your unexpected top 5s, they really always come out of nowhere. :D

Good WiP keep it up. 5'd

Check out my latest song, srsly you might like it. Paparazzi Electro Remix.

Meonly70 responds:

Will do man, thanks :D

[TMM43]Sexy Bitch (DJ-P Remix) [TMM43]Sexy Bitch (DJ-P Remix)

Nice

Great remix, really does sound like what i'd hear clubbing.

Good job.

Downloaded. 5'd

Ogbeatz - my life is good Ogbeatz - my life is good

Great!

Mate this is really good, love the atmosphere it brings and yeah i have to agree with Yossi, you've got me in a state of trance too.

it really is amazing and im faving and downloading

Great work

[OID] Gangsta mutha FKA [OID] Gangsta mutha FKA

intros fine dw

hey again, this is pretty nice. the structure's fine, really! Intro suits it perfectly, melodies awesome and kicks alright but its really badly eq'd.

I find turning off limiter in the master mixer track fixes shitloads of problems, don't even know why it's there... but yeah

add me on msn or chuck me an email if you want. i would want to make a collab if i had the time but atm im starting final year of school and really haven't got much time for the things i want to do now...

QQ probably gonna be study study study work work study....

if u need any tips again i might be able to help out.

VinSUPAnova responds:

usually my melody overtakes my kicks and then my kicks will take over my melody because i need to turn the volume higher.. thats why i use the limiter...got any suggestions on what to do with that?
dam school aye?
yea. im in grade 10 , dont have HEAPS of time to make music like i did in 9....
but i still find time
yea ill pm u my email, collab for sure when im on. (usually only sats cuz my assesments atm)

[OID] - Drone [OID] - Drone

awesome

Sick melody mate!! loved it. Love the kick too, one quick question? is it a sample? and where did you get it? :D

Please tell because i'd love to use it in some stuff i make, i have trouble getting the perfect nustyle kick because i don't have the right foundation samples to get it right. (only use blutonium 1/2 lol still)

i noticed some cutting issues, they seem out of place. i can sort of see you used the different cuts again n again for structure, it sounds okay - just a little rusty

but yeah awesome kick, melody, lead!! keep working on it :D

VinSUPAnova responds:

thank you! the starting melody was with hardcore my image line.. then that click was just a FX i found when i was looking for free samples....im not too sure where i got them ,( yes they are samples) i was looking for hardstyle kick samples... hardcore kick samples . hardstyle samples.. you get like 60 kicks , 50 bass drums, 50 basses , 50 snares, 20 claps if you get the right one..
alot z3ta and nexus to make melo

Clayface - Sensations (Radio) Clayface - Sensations (Radio)

great

it really is great and good luck with DI, keep up the good work!

mmmburgers responds:

Thanks for the review bro!

[LK] House Attempt [LK] House Attempt

lol :D

cool, it sounds really different but its not bad, its AWESOME. in some ways it sounds mechanic and would do well as background music to a mechanical type of game, good work.

+check out my new something, humanoid [hardstyle] :D ty

{PSYCH} The Intro (New Title) {PSYCH} The Intro (New Title)

Nice

This trance is really, not sure what you can call it though. The melody was interesting, pretty catchy. Overall it was really smooth.

Good work, keep it up!

//Brando

Sorry for the short review.

jbarnett responds:

ha. sweet B)

{Dj-L} Essence of Creativity {Dj-L} Essence of Creativity

Wooh

Great work. Song sounds perfect, you're really making great stuff now. Love the leads they sound really clear and the EQing has been done well.

Keep up the good work.

Gratz on the top 5

Meonly70 responds:

Thank you Brandon, glad you enjoyed it, thanks for the review and for all the help you've given me in the past :P